Sunday, March 24, 2013

So it begins...

Thank you for stopping by. I am working to remain current in the communication/public relations field since the economy crash in 2007-2008 when my position as Communications Director for a Michigan not-for-profit was eliminated and I was forced to change careers.

One of the most dynamic changes in the field while I have been on hiatus is how information is gathered and distributed through the media. In fact, media itself has continued to evolve and barely even resembles what it was just five years ago.

Therefore, as it coincides with a course I am taking in my Master's program at Troy University, I will be posting (at least weekly) some thoughts, observations and developments relating to the new emerging media engaged with public relations and communications around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment