Wednesday, March 5, 2014

The time has come

Another term -- the final term -- has run its course. I hope this is not my last entry on this blog, but I will most likely not maintain such a regular schedule going forward. I hope readers have found the information enlightening, engaging and interesting. The value of effective, strategic communication should not be ignored; yet most people and companies take it for granted. I hope to help change that perspective.

I am thankful for the experience and opportunity I have received in retail merchandising execution field, but I am more than ready to return to the communications field. That being said, if there happen to be any companies in need of a professional communicator who has two decades of experiences to complement a Master's of Science degree in Strategic Communication, please feel free to leave me a note. I will respond quickly. Very quickly.


No comments:

Post a Comment